December 14, 2015

Star Wars Melon Pan

Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be released soon. I actually have only watched probably 30 min of the 1st one. I’m just not a big fan of scifi movies. 
Anyway, I found this amazing star wars bread sold in Lawson 100 a few days ago. I’m pretty sure it’s limited edition since the star wars movie will be released soon. I didn’t know it’s popular in Japan!


It’s black chocolate melon pan. I could only read the melon pan when I was going to buy it. So it’s quite a surprise to me when I ate it! I thought it’d be just a black melon pan because of the darth vader image on it, since black colored food is somehow not so rare in Japan.


It had chocolate filling with dark chocolate chunks inside. It’s just so good! I’m usually not a really big fan of melon pan either but I love chocolate flavored buns! So I’ll definitely buy it again as long as it’s sold, especially since it’s only 100yen~

No comments:

Post a Comment