December 20, 2015

sad post

I didn’t exactly want to study abroad, because I’ve never wanted to leave my dog. Yet I decided to apply for the student exchange programme during my junior year, knowing that I don’t have much time left in uni (well, hopefully). So I flew to Japan, the country that I’ve always adore very much, to start my senior year. 
I thought I’d have that really great unforgettable moments like ones I read on the net, about studying abroad. I thought my life would be so great here, since it’s Japan after all. Who doesn’t want to go to Japan? The country itself has so many things to offer, from the traditional culture to very weird random bizarre stuff. 
And yet here I am, being very bored in my room, and watching indonesian tv channel through a live streaming app. I have so many places I want to go, so many things I want to do, so many words I want to learn. I’m sad that I end up having almost no friends here. I have like 2 friends but they already have their own lives here and are very busy. And other people also talked about going somewhere, right in front of me, and not inviting me. I don’t know why I end up like this :/
I just can’t wait to go home, and going back here with my friends so I can enjoy the stuff that I can’t enjoy right now. I mean, I can go and do them now, but it’s just not fun at all doing those stuff alone (ノ﹏ヽ)

No comments:

Post a Comment