December 7, 2015

Morning Person

I’ve been trying to be a morning person lately. I was very sleep deprived that I could sleep at the day and have no sleep at night at all. I would be dead sleepy in the class because of that. 
So I woke up at 3am yesterday to work on my psychology report which was due on yesterday. Then I went back to sleep at 2:30pm and woke up at 7:30pm. I watched the TV for a while and went back to sleep and woke up at almost 12am. I replied a bunch of chats from my friends and my mom and was really irritated because I was just awoke and my mom sent me a bunch of questions. I’ve always been very moody every time I just wake up. Then I went back to sleep. I woke up a few times, but I tried to go back to sleep so hopefully that I won’t be sleep deprived anymore.
I eventually woke up at 6am because I was very hungry since I didn’t had dinner last night. I went to Family Mart and Lawson 100 to buy some food and drinks. It’s 11am now and I’m getting sleepy again :/ I’m planning to go to Harajuku later in the afternoon because I want to go to Johnny’s shop and H&M. Hopefully I won’t fall asleep….

No comments:

Post a Comment