December 21, 2015

21

I just read 21 Things to do before You Turn 21. I’m 21 and I’m actually glad and I feel good that I (kind of) have done all of the things on the list. So I started reading 30 things to do before turning 30 articles but I think it’d be better to create my own version. 
I’m not sure to put it on this blog or the collab blog since that collab blog is pretty dead and it’s actually focusing on lists. It’s kinda personal so I think I should write it here though.
I’m thinking to create a new year resolution too since I don’t think I’ve ever made that before. Actually I kinda did, probably 2 or 3 years ago. It’s more like tumblr resolution. I told myself to talk to other tumblr users. Apparently I haven’t really done it this year. So I think that would be my tumblr resolution for next year lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment