November 2, 2015

Kawasaki Halloween Parade 2015

I went to Kawasaki Halloween Parade last week. There were also other parades happening in roppongi and omotesando (I think). But since I was there for a meetup so I went to the kawasaki one.

There were sooooooo many people! Even those people who went there to watch the parade also dress themselves up! I didn’t really get a good spot to see the parade. It’s still quite fun though.


image

There was this awecome marching band that was playing star wars songs. I also sooooo many characters from one piece, disney, star wars, AoT, marvel’s, and so many others that I don’t remember.


image


It’s also my first time to go to Kawasaki. I didn’t do anything but watching the parade though.

The meetup itself wasn’t that great. I thought we’d be talking about anime or manga or such while/after watching the parade, but we didn’t :/
aaaaand I forgot to put my blog url on the pics. whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment