November 14, 2015

It’s fluffy and it’s pink!

I think I kinda do Daiso haul once every 2 weeks or so, and I’ve been too lazy to take pics of them. Anyway, this is one of my latest Daiso purchases and which I’m very grateful that I bought it.


It’s super comfy and fluffy and kawaii toilet seat adhesion sheet! and the color is baby pink. It’s bomb! (okay I’ve been subscribing the kylie and kendall app, gonna talk about it later)
I’m gonna say it once more that I’m very grateful that I bought this lol. I noticed that my toilet seat has been quite cold so I thought I should buy one of those things to cover it. I’ve always lived in a tropical country (Indonesia yay), so I was never aware about this kind of problem!
I didn’t realize it’s 200 yen until I was at the cashier. I didn’t make any regret at all by buying this. My toilet is even comfier than my chair that I’m sitting right now lol. I guess I have to look for a fluffy chair pad or something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment