October 19, 2015

Gudetama Slippers

I went to Kiddyland in Harajuku yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!! and I bought gudetama slippers~

I really love gudetama! because I can relate to that lazy egg character lol. I also wanted to buy the plushie but I didn’t bring enough cash :( I also actually wanted to buy sailor moon phone plug, but I didn’t at the end…..

Kiddy Land is basically a heaven! Because it’s full of goodies of a lot of characters! There’s even card captor sakura even though it’s such an old anime! Will it get reboot anytime soon????

Not only Japanese characters, but western too! There’s even Star Wars section! There’s also snoopy, barbie, sailor moon, one piece, doraemon, funassyi, rilakkuma, hello kitty, my melody, and soooo many more!
I can’t wait for my next visit to Kiddy Land!

No comments:

Post a Comment