September 8, 2015

Yay

Sooooo I’m going to Japan this Sunday. I met with my friends from high school last Thursday. We went to karaoke bar as always. But C had to go home first, so only R & I had dinner at Kushiya at AEON.
Then, I met with 2 seniors whom just graduated this year. We went to eat pork satays and then AEON to take some pics at the Sakura park.
Then I met with 2 other friends yesterday. We went to the all you can eat restaurant “Shaburi”. It’s currently my fav restaurant! They gave me a surprise birthday cake and I was really surprised because my birthday was in July LOL. 
and I also got a present from them
Yay! 
Actually I arrived at the mall way earlier than them, so I ended up shopping some clothes at H&M and Bershka.
I definitely can’t resist the white leopard cardigan LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment