July 2, 2015

KFC Whole Chicken Bucket

I was craving for fried chicken for 2 days because of my friend. He showed me a picture of baked apple and oat or something and I mistook it as fried chicken. So I asked my friend to go to KFC with me.
We finally went to KFC yesterday right after we finished this term final examination. We ordered the whole chicken bucket!! It consisted of 3 breasts, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks, and 2 wings.
Look at how happy I was when I was about to eat the chicken LOL.
The basket was too big for 9 pieces of chicken so it looks nothing like their promotional pic. I actually like their O.R. chicken better than the crispy one, but my friend likes the crispy one so we ended up ordering the crispy one instead.
I ate 2 breast, 1 thigh, 1 drumstick, and 1 wing. I honestly can’t believe that I could eat that much LOL. I finally finished eating them within one hour. I’m still full up till now. I think I won’t eat fried chicken for a few weeks because of this LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment