June 29, 2015

Kushiya Monogatari (串家物語)

I finally went to AEON Mall yesterday!! and I had dinner at Kushiya Monogatari aka Kushi-ya aka 串家物語! It’s an all you can eat restaurant from Japan. It’s rather unique because there’s a deep fryer on every table!
image
It’s been around in Japan since 1997, and finally has opened its first branch in Indonesia, in AEON Mall!!!!! Yay!!! I honestly didn’t know this restaurant exists. Japan never fails to amaze me LOL
image
This is the first batch of food that I took. Yes, there’s an angry bird there! LOL There’s also a bunny and a rather scary bear LOL. I also took a taiyaki and takoyaki.
image
I’m not sure whether the taiyaki and takoyaki were supposed to be deep fried or not, but I dee fried them LOL. And they’re delicious!! My fav was the taiyaki! I didn’t even mind to eat its filling which is the anko aka azuki bean paste aka red bean paste (PS I don’t like anko).
image
There were 6 kind of sauces, but I only took 3. They’re garlic something, spicy tomato, and I don’t remember the one on the center. It’s the one usually used as salad dressing. I thin these sauces were the best! There’s also yuzu something sauce, and some other mayonnaises.
image
This is the second batch that I took! I took some chicken, shrimps, paprikas, taiyaki, and a bread. When I was about to finish this batch, my time (70 minutes) was almost up! I was pretty sad because I hadn’t even tried their ice cream yet. So I finished this batch fast, and got some matcha ice cream. The ice cream was rather disappointing though because I could barely taste the matcha.
I’ll definitely re-visit this restaurant sooner or later! I think I’ll have to eat a little faster next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment