June 19, 2015

New Home

I’m not sure if I’ve told you about the new house that my mom bought a few months ago. I’m happy that my mom could finally bought her dream home, which is located in a hill, which is quite a nightmare for me. Why? I love living in the city. It’s convenient to go anywhere, close to shopping malls, and the people! The people where I live now tend to be care less about other people, which is good for me since my hair is blonde so they don’t stare at me a lot.
We’re supposed to move there last week, because my mom thought that the rent for the apartment ends this month. But it’s going to end in July instead, so we’ll move to the new house next month.
Anyway, I’m happy with my new room! It’s quite small so I have to use a loft bed. I’m glad that IKEA has finally opened their branch in my country, so I bought quite a lot items of them for my room.The bed, trash bin, and the table. I’m gonna buy some pillows later.


I asked for the ceiling to be black because I wanna paint stars on it. However, I think I’m too lazy to do it now and I’ll just put some glow in the dark stars on it LOL.


I also bought some wall stickers from IKEA. I think I’m gonna put “Fido” somewhere in my room.


I also bought a bean bag!! It’s a local product, but I bought it in SOGO. I had a hard time choosing the fabrics, and the SPG kept suggesting colors which I didn’t want and that annoyed me a lot. 


I also bought this hello kitty wall sticker LOL. My room will probably look like a kids room. I’m not sure where to put this one.


And my shower curtains are Hello Kitty too! Hello kitty everywhere~


This is the guest room. The curtains are from IKEA. They look really pretty, right??


The dining table have arrived a few weeks ago. It’s still wrapped until the day we’re gonna move there. It’s from Celine.


And this cute cabinet is bought from Melody. I think it’s a local store as well. It’s located in Mall Taman Anggrek. It’s so cute isn’t it?! It also has a matching TV cabinet, but I forgot to take a pic of it. The pink trash bin is gonna be placed in my room!


The house is pretty girly overall. I was kinda annoyed with the color at first because it’s not white and not pink either, and that confused my eyes and my brain.
I’m kinda looking forward to move there, but I’m not looking forward with the time I have to spend for commute from there to the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment