June 23, 2015

Hello Kitty Pink Leopard

I use LINE messenger everyday, and it’s pretty much my main medium to communicate with my friends. And there are two new themes coming out recently, and I bought one of them!
It’s Hello Kitty Pink Leopard!
It’s soooo cute right?? I already have the old hello kitty theme, but this one is so me that I couldn’t not buy it (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
The pink is more pink than the My Melody theme, and there are leopard prints!
Everything is just soooo cute. Pink + Leopard + Hello Kitty = LOVE!!
I have 3 themes now: Hello Kitty, My Melody, and Hello Kitty Pink Leopard! I was thinking to buy Stitch theme a few days ago, because I’ve been kinda into Stitch lately. I’m glad that I haven’t bought it, else I wouldn’t know which theme to use lol

No comments:

Post a Comment