May 30, 2015

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

I know it’s a little too late to play the Kim Kardashian game, but it’s better than never right?! I used to play the Stardom game on my iPhone, made it to the A-List, but I lost the data because I upgraded the iOS. I also have Stardom: Hollywood in my iPad. I kinda neglected it for months and I just started playing it again recently. Then I decided to play the Kim Kardashian version as well. 


I thought I’d play her character in the game, but I don’t. She acts as my star mentor and helps me to get into some events and so on.


My character is the one on the left, and kim is the one on the right. I don’t know that girl between us though.


The Jenners are also in the game! I love the Jenners!
I’m still a D-lister though so there’s still a lot of people who won’t talk to me. I hope I’ll be an A-lister soon!
It’s kinda hard to play this game because they can’t be paused and if you’re on a mission, then it’ll continue going even when you’re asleep. So I set an alarm every 2 hours so I can get 5 stars on the mission. I’m on a 24 hours mission on my Stardom: Hollywood. I really wish I can pause the game so I don’t have to wake up in the middle of the night just to play the game :/

No comments:

Post a Comment