March 10, 2015

Custom T-Shirts

So I made custom t-shirts a few weeks ago for me and my high school friends, based on an inside joke. I’m glad we’re finally keeping in touch regularly again with each other. Probably that’s why I haven’t posted as much as I used to because I talk about my problems to them instead.


So we have a group cat on LINE and there’s also a translator bot who keeps making funny translation of our talks, and “Tepung bajingan” was one of them. So I decided to make t-shirts with tepung bajingan on the back for us. I didn’t make one for M though since she doesn’t wear t-shirt often, but now I kinda feel bad about it.


The front has our dogs’ names and since R and T don’t have a dog, so I put some not really random texts instead.


I’ve only worn it once so far. I hope we’ll meet up sometimes wearing those t-shirts LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment