November 12, 2014

Spaghetti Neapolitan Recipe

I cooked another version of spaghetti neapolitan! I didn’t use the canned salmon this time. And I put the cheese during sautéing it, so it melts on the pasta. It tasted better than the one I made a few days ago.
I think I’m gonna make it soon because it’s so yummy! 
Ingredients: spaghetti, ketchup sauce, 1/2 red bell pepper, 2 cloves of garlics, cheddar cheese, salt, chilli powder, olive oil.
Directions:
1. Boil the water and add some salt to the water
2. Chop the bell peppers, garlics, and cheese while waiting for the water to boil
3. Put spaghetti to the boiling water, stir it a few times, wait until it’s cooked then rinse it
4. Put some olive oil to the pan and sauté the garlics and bell peppers for 1-2minutes, then add the spaghetti, salt, cheese, some ketchup sauce, and chilli powder
5. Sauté them until they look good, then serve it~!

No comments:

Post a Comment