November 10, 2014

/r/sexyzone

I’m into reddit lately, and I couldn’t find sexy zone subreddit. So I made one! Feel free to subscribe~ 
I’m still trying to figure out how everything works there, so things might get messy sometimes lol. I’ve only made the banner and flairs though.
I hope it’d be an active community for all sexy zone fans in the world (aliens are welcome too!) and we could talk about the boys and share their news there. Well basically it’s a sub togossiptalk about them because I have very limited people to talk to about the group :/ meanwhile I wanna talk about them like all the time XD
I wonder why is there very limited JE’s related subreddit there, perhaps the fans just don’t go there….. I hope I don’t break any laws though because their company is so strict with almost everything ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment