October 13, 2014

meh

I’ve been somewhat lazy to write my diary lately. Well this blog is my diary where I post some things that happened to my life. It’s nice to read my old posts. I’m glad I keep a diary, although I kinda regret I didn’t start this sooner.
There wasn’t much things going on this weekend. I’m still reading the 2nd book of 50 shades. Their love story’s just getting cuter and cuter. I’m a hopeless romantic after all. 
I wanna participate in a competition. It’s about that magnum ice cream business. The participants have to submit their business strategy via email, and it’s opened since 3 weeks ago. I was pretty busy, until yesterday. I wanna do it yesterday but I somehow fall asleep. I don’t even remember what I was doing before I fall asleep. It’s due on Wednesday. I’m so screwed!
I also finally tried the red velvet ice cream by Ron’s Laboratory!
There’s cream cheese in the syringe!
I hope I’m not the only who thinks this looks like someone just came on it… it’s yummy though lol

No comments:

Post a Comment