September 7, 2014

Digimon 30 Day Challenge

image
I’m kinda bored and I’m very into digimon (again) lately so I decided to do this digimon challenge in one day. I googled it and I find it here, and the digimoncaps itself probably has changed their url since it can’t be found….
DAY 01: HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FIRST DISCOVERED DIGIMON?
6 years old, when I was a 1st grader in elementary school. It just aired in a local channel in my country in 2000. I watched it every sunday morning.
DAY 02: FAVORITE CHARACTER.
Hikari……?
DAY 03: WHICH DIGIVICE DO YOU LIKE BEST?
The original one! the old one from season 1
DAY 04: FAVORITE DIGITAL MONSTER.
Patamon. I had tailmon doll though….
DAY 05: FAVORITE CREST.
Hope
DAY 06: A COUPLE YOU WISH EXISTED.
Takari. Seriously why didn’t end up together??????????
DAY 07: A COUPLING YOU CAN’T STAND.
Dakari -_-
DAY 08: FAVORITE COUPLE.
Takari (though they didn’t end up together in the end, they’re my very first otp throughout all anime’s I’ve watched though)
DAY 09: FAVORITE FRIENDSHIP.
Taiora
DAY 10: FAVORITE SEASON.
01!
DAY 11: WHO DO YOU THINK WORE THE GOGGLES BEST?
Taichi of course -_-
DAY 12: LEAST FAVORITE DIGITAL MONSTER.
V-mon
DAY 13: LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER.
Daisuke
DAY 14: LEAST FAVORITE SEASON.
I haven’t watched savers and only watched half of the frontier season, so I will exclude them. My least fav season is xros wars, because I just don’t see anything special in it. To be honest, I don’t really remember anything about it…………….. 
DAY 15: A CHARACTER YOU’D BE BEST FRIENDS WITH.
I think Mimi and I would get along pretty well? because of the girly stuff….
DAY 16: A CHARACTER YOU WOULD NOT GET ALONG WITH.
Daisuke or miyako….. they’re both annoying for me -_-
DAY 17: BEST DRESSED CHARACTER.
I like pink…… so Hikari. I love ruki heart broken t-shirt and izumi’s outfits as well though.
DAY 18: WORST DRESSED CHARACTER.
Miyako……. she dressed like an old lady.
DAY 19: A MOMENT THAT MADE YOU HAPPY.
Angewomon vs ladydevimon, especially the slapping and kicking each other part LOL
DAY 20: A MOMENT THAT MADE YOU SAD.
I always cried during the last episode of 01 and 03. The parting moment always made me cry, either being a 6 yo kid, teenager, or 20 yo (now) -_-
DAY 21: A MOMENT THAT MADE YOU ANGRY.
When silphymon couldn’t kill ladydevimon because freaking miyako was hesitated to kill a digimon omg I literally swore at her so many times (luckily no one saw me watching that episode lol)
DAY 22: FAVORITE VILLAIN.
Ladydevimon. I hope she’ll make another appearance next year! Hopefully she’ll have another slapping session with angewomon LOL
DAY 23: LEAST FAVORITE VILLAIN.
D-reaper is totally disgusting, even more disgusting than apokarimon’s blood.
DAY 24: FAVORITE MINOR CHARACTER.
Mimi’s mother!
DAY 25: FAVORITE EPISODE.
S02E13 The Call of Dagomon/Dagomon no Yobigoe/ダゴモンの呼び声 (well since I’m a takari shipper……)
DAY 26: WHAT CREST WOULD YOU HAVE?
Hope.
DAY 27: WOULD YOU EVER HAVE A DIGIMON FOR A PET?
Well…. I would as a very very very very best friend.
DAY 28: ENGLISH NAMES VS JAPANESE NAMES (WHICH DO YOU PREFER MORE?)
Japanese names. Even the indonesian dubbed version used their Japanese name, so I’m not that familiar with their english names (apart from reading them on fanfics)
DAY 29: FAVORITE QUOTE.
hayaku koete or something….. (I couldn’t hear it clearly) that angewomon said to atlurkabuterimon during her fight on season 1 with lady devimon so he wouldn’t interrupt their fight LOL
DAY 30: AN UNPOPULAR OPINION.
Motomiya family is so annoying (daisuke and jun)

No comments:

Post a Comment