August 5, 2014

Hoka Hoka Bento の Takoyaki

I didn’t know my favorite Japanese fast food restaurant has takoyaki?! It must be new on the menu. Finally Hoka Hoka Bento has takoyaki! Sadly there’s only 3 pieces of takoyaki for each serving…. it’s okay though because I love their mayonnaise! Hokben’s mayonnaise has always been my favorite since I was a kid!
Hoka Hoka Bento is a Japanese fast food restaurant, that isn’t from Japan LOL
My grandma’s friend’s the owner and it’s grown so big and has many chains! It even has online delivery service now!
I used to eat there a lot when I was a little kid. My grandma’s friend would give me and my grandma a few vouchers to eat so we didn’t have to pay for the food LOL. She’s so kind and her house’s so big! I still remember her house and she has 3 koi pounds in her home, a pool, and a gazebo. Even her guest bathroom was soooo luxurious and the kitchen was soooo big there’s even a TV LOL. I wanna have a house that big someday…….. I just can’t imagine cleaning it though because it’s really really big LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment