August 22, 2014

Etude House: Fresh Cherry Tint - Hot Pink (PK002)

I bought another lip tint last week. It’s my 2nd fresh cherry tint by etude house. It’s Etude House: Fresh Cherry Tint in Hot Pink! I love hot pink!

thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com
I didn’t plan to purchase this one at all, since I still have the cherry pink one. However I’m glad to make this purchase though! Because it’s my fav lip tint now and I wear it everyday~
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

I thought the pink would look quite shocking, like my pull & bear bag or my shocking pink jeans, or like that mac yum yum or something that has hot pink color. I was shock that it looks so pretty, natural pink on my lips!
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

I cropped the rest of my face because my skin looks hideous -_- I didn’t add brightness or contrast or whatsoever, and just put them onto a collage.
I find it looks best to be applied on concealed lips, because the color will show better since my lips are somewhat dark. Although the color shows up well on the inner side(?). Well the pic says it all LOL
The only thing I don’t like from this lip tint is the applicator. Although most girls like this kind of applicator, I don’t. Since I sometimes wear it while driving on my way to campus, so it’s kinda hard to apply, unlike the rosy tint one. 

7 comments:

  1. hahaha my bf would be so mad if he saw me trying to apply lippy stuff while driving :D

    This tint is really nice, I love Etude House's stuff and I'll be sure to look out for this one. Thanks for the review!

    Add me via GFC or Youtube and I will follow back :)
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. luckily I drive alone most of the time lol

      Delete
  2. Awwww such a pretty color. I also love you blospot design <3

    kimchicakes2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D I just used blogspot's theme & background as I'm too lazy to make my own lol

      Delete
  3. it's supppper goood ! love it!

    laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete