August 3, 2014

Daiso Haul #3

I finally went to Daiso in Jakarta!! It’s my first time going there and it’s not planned as well LOL. I went there with my dad after visiting my one week old nephew. 
Apparently it’s my dad’s first time going to Daiso although the store’s located in a mall that’s not far from his place. He’s even more excited than me to shop there when I tell him the price’s all IDR 22k LOL.
I bought only 4 stuffs there, while my dad bought a lot of random stuff LOL. 
I bought another socks from Daiso, and yet I haven’t worn the socks that I bought a few months ago LOL. The design is just so cute and I can’t help but to buy it ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I think the socks are for boys buttttt let’s put aside the boring and old gender discrimination. The skulls are so cute!!!!!!!!
I also bought this cute hello kitty ear pick! I’ve wanted to buy it ever since the first time I saw it in Daiso at Vivo City. However I was just not sure to spend SGD 2 for an ear pick at that time. I decided to just buy it at last, and it’s become more expensive since it’s IDR 22k (SGD 2 = IDR 18910).
I don’t really need a tripod, but just in case I need it one dayヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ and it’s cheap!
The last thing is lint remover. It’s probably the most useful thing I bought on this haul LOL. Some of my cardigans have lint on them. I’ve tried this and it worked pretty good~
I was pretty disappointed that they don’t sell the cosmetics and food here. Yet the no 1 item on my daiso shopping list is their charcoal mask (︶︹︺) Probably it’s too much pain for them to take care of the legal stuff for cosmetics or something since they have to get approval first from the ministry or something….. Their snacks also contain pork based ingredient so probably it wouldn’t be sold much here, since most of the citizens are muslim (︶︹︺) but they could just at least sell their sweets or teas that don’t contain pork based ingredient right?? (︶︹︺)

Check out my other Daiso haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment