August 14, 2014

Benefit: They’re Real! Mascara

This is not mine. It’s my mom’s. I think I’d be using this often in the future because this is great though LOL. It’s They’re Real! Mascara by Benefit. She said it’s okay for me to use it anyway~ 
image
I read a few reviews of this on blogs I’m following via bloglovin. I recommended it to my mom when we go to Sephora last Sunday
image
This mascara claims to give effect as if you’re wearing false lashes, but they’re real, or probably “beyond real” LOL. My mascara is maybelline falsies which is also meant to make the lashes look like they’re wearing false lashes. 
image
The first thing I noticed when applying the mascara was the brush. I could really felt the brush?! on my lashes. It’s like they’re doing great at separating my lashes. I was kinda shock to see the brush at first though, they look like arthropods……aka animals that have many legs (꒪ȏ꒪;) 
image
My curled bare lashes + eyeliner
without flash
image
image
with flash
image
image
Is it just me or there are fewer lashes on my left eye? Anyway, with they’re real! mascara
without flash
image
image
with flash
image
image
Well, they do look longer and fuller. It isn’t as extreme as wearing real false lashes though which is good, and yes they’re real! LOL but they’re definitely more visible compared to the bare ones, especially those shorter lashes at the sides. The only thing I dislike is there was a little bit clumps of the mascara at the edge of the lashes and I hate those so I took those by using my long finger nails LOL
I think I’m gonna make a post about maybelline falsies so I can compare them…… 

No comments:

Post a Comment