July 17, 2014

yesterday

I slept at 4am or 5am yesterday. I just couldn’t sleep because I slept all day long ( /)u(\ ) I had class at 7:20am and I just freaking get up at 7:30am or something -_- I was sooooooo shocked and do best to do my morning routine as quick as possible. I was glad that I’ve washed my hair the night before because it’s already super oily!
There’s a little traffic jam because of two buses. Those buses were supposed to have “very good” drivers, but these ones totally seem like amateurs for those kind of buses( ̄~ ̄;)
I arrived at almost 8:30am at campus….. and have the quiz at 9am or something. I was so mad to myself that I do the 1st number with the wrong formula and that’s why it took so long and I just realized it at the last minute!! I hate myself so much for being very bad at math( TДT)
but I hate the ppt of the materials even more because they made it in english meanwhile their english is like indonesian being translated word-by-word to english and I often get confused because of it! Why the hell didn’t they just make the ppt in indonesian?? They seriously need to take another english lesson before wanting to go “world class university”(ノ ゚Д゚)ノ ==== ┻━━┻ This one’s better though since it has a lot of math things in it. The ones that have a lot of theories explanation and such totally frustrated me ヘ(。□°)ヘ
I went home at 10am or something. I spent the rest of the day sleeping and eating, literally. I slept for a few minutes, then my lunch delivery arrives. I ate my lunch then go back to sleep for a few hours….. probably 6 hours. Then I ate the leftover of my lunch for dinner, then I go back to sleep for another 2 or 3 hours…. I guess I wouldn’t be able to sleep till morning, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment