July 18, 2014

Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint: Cherry Pink (PK001)

I had another Etude House haul earlier this month. One of the products that I bought is Fresh Cherry Tint PK001 Fresh Pink! 
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

It’s pretty cheap. I bought it at online store and it’s only IDR 69K (almost USD 6). It’s also available in Etude House retail store in Indonesia, but the price’s more expensive. Probably twice as much as this one?
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

The packaging is cute as always. As expected from Etude House. Although I prefer rosy tint's tube packaging because it's easier for me to apply the tint. Especially when I wake up late and have to do my makeup in the car during traffic jam LOL
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

The color is so sweet, right?! I love this kind of pink color although it wouldn’t really show up on my lips because they’re kinda dark. It also smells like cherries! FYI, I don’t like cherries but I still bought it because of the color and people said nice things about this tint.
without flash
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

with flash
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

The color showed up better when I apply it on the top of lip concealer.
without flash
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

with flash
thestrawberrytales.blogspot.com

I loooooove the color!! It’s so sweet! I’ve been using it lately instead of my rosy tint. Sometimes I wear both the cherry tint and lip concealer, sometimes just the cherry tint because the concealer’s pretty drying. Although it’s much prettier with the concealer on.
It didn’t make my lips dry, the tint itself is quite aqueous/watery(?) compared to the rosy tint one which is more creamy. Although it’s not as watery as dear darling lip tint (I think). 
The lasting power is average though… It’s gone after a few hours or so. However, it’s quite long lasting on the dry part on my lips (the lip concealer made my lips dry) which I just noticed yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment