June 29, 2014

Is it summer yet?

Finally the final examination is over!!! I hope I’d get good grades this semester (٭°̧̧̧ω°̧̧̧٭) I couldn’t really do the last one though, it’s artificial intelligence and most of my answers were just wild guesses LOL
It’s 3am and I’m a little sleepy. I don’t wanna sleep yet though. I’m just happy that finally no more exams~ Although I have to retake calculus classes this summer becuse I failed them on previous semesters (︶︹︺) It’s okay though, since I probably will have to go to the campus because of the student org stuff even though it’s holiday. 
I really wanna go somewhere this summer, like Bali or somewhere, on my birthday. A little vacation would be great for my mind. I’ve gone to SG twice though a few months ago. I don’t think my mo would pay me another trip…. yet I don’t have enough money to pay on my own. I wish I had a real job (︶︹︺)

No comments:

Post a Comment