May 2, 2014

what happened last night

I’m on my 2nd year/4th semester in uni and my major is com sci, and the streaming will start next semester. I chose computer networking. However, there’s a requirement for computer networking. I have to get B for my computer networking class this semester, else I’ll have to take interactive multimedia which is my second choice.
I had the mid exam of computer networks today. I actually planned to study since Tuesday but I’m just too lazy and I was doing Awkward marathon. So I finally decided to study at 5 or 6pm yesterday. But I kept procrastinating…..until 8pm I decided to start studying. However, I wanted to follow some akb48 members in instagram first, after looking at their accounts a few times. So I opened an ex-member of jkt48 first to go to the akb48 members’ accs. However I accidentally opened a random person’s account on her following list. That person happened to be a fashion blogger. However I was kinda shock to see her pic with a boy whom is her bf and has pretty much visual kei style. So I opened his account and pretty am confused because he really looks like a visual kei band member and there’re pics of him holding a guitar. So I researched/stalked about him and find out he’s a butler from a butler cafe in singapore. The butler cafe only opened at AFA though. Then I ended up researching about the cafe in blogs, fb fanpage, and ig pics. I ended up looking at most of their IG accounts. Then I also looked the maid cafe, and there’s a maid who had a really beautiful blonde! So I researched about her and it turns out she’s a singaporean beauty blogger. I’m really in love with her platinum blonde hair, even though her hair is no longer platinum blonde. I ended up some of her blog posts until midnight, around 2am. Seeing her blonde make me wanna bleach my hair again to get beautiful platinum blonde like hers LOL. However I just can’t imagine getting bleached  3-4 times every time I re-touch my roots (✖╭╮✖) 
Then I finally managed myself to stop reading everything on my web browser. But the I got my phone and start looking at her ig -_______- So in the end I didn’t study until 3am. 
I finally started studying at 3am. However, I kept falling asleep. Luckily I’ve set my alarm every hour just to make sure I’d wake up if I fell asleep…. There’s really a loooooot of things to be remembered. I didn’t really remember them in the end. I did remember some, but there’s seriously a lot and I end up knowing this and that but I’m not sure which’s this and that for -_-
So I finally gave up around 9am. I slept for about an hour and get up at 10am to start studying again.
I went to campus at around 12:30pm. The examination started at 1:30pm. I really didn’t predict the questions would be like that o.O I thought there’s no multiple choice, but there was and I’m only sure 3/20 of my answers were correct -_- And I couldn’t really do essays either damnnnnn! I studied hard for the essay part and in the end I forget them because I didn’t really review them anymore once I can solve the problems -_- And my head just couldn’t stop thinking about other topic that I thought would come out and they didn’t -_-

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you still remember her blog?? her instagram?? or just that ex-member of jkt48 name?? i reaalllyy am need it!! it is so important ^^

    ReplyDelete