May 15, 2014

surgery

I just made a reddit account…. I also followed a lot of people since yesterday here…. and I also download a lot of photography apps -_- I guess I’m really bored and I don’t know what to do with my life anymore……
My mom had her eye bags removed by surgery yesterday. It’s really scary the “after” because it’s still swollen…. the nurse said it’ll be gone after a week. I woke up pretty late because I sleep in the morning again. I went to pick up my mom from the beauty clinic downtown. The traffic jam was really bad when we’re going home. I finally got to use my hand gripper LOL. I always drive my car to go to campus, but when I go to other places/routes I always get nervous especially because of those fucking stupid reckless motorcycles. They’re seriously everywhere and I really hate them -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment