May 16, 2014

sleep

I could hardly sleep last night. My sleeping cycle has gone bad once again ;_; I wasn’t sleepy even though it’s already 6am -_- I finally slept at around 8am and wake up at around 12pm since I had a class at 3pm. 
The time went so slow today and I get really bored at class. And the room was super hot probably the AC broke down. I took my cardigan off and only wear my tank top but it’s still soooo hot! I was gonna study seriously but when I was following the procedures to do this and that I clicked on something I shouldn’t and the program closed down. I got grumpy and just gossip with my classmates in the end.

I got really bored in class yesterday. Laying my head on the desk + selfie = really really bored
I got really bored in the class. Laying my head on the desk + selfie = really really bored
I got sleepy when I was going home. I had to go to the mall first because my mom asked me to buy some food again.
Then I fell asleep while I was still wearing a mask that I’ve wanted to review since last week. I actually wanted to write a review about the other eye liner purchased yesterday, but I fell asleep instead -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment