May 16, 2014

Maybelline Hyper Glossy Runway Pop Liquid Liner: Hot Pink

I BOUGHT PINK EYELINER!!! It’s Hyper Glossy Runway Pop Liquid Liner in Hot Pink by Maybelline. I’ve never been this happy for quite some time because of shopping LOL
So here’s the back story… my mom asked me to buy her some breads in the mall since she doesn’t wanna go outside as she still has stitches from the surgery under her eyes. So I was gonna put on some eyeliner, but somehow mine has dried!! Mine is hypersharp liner from maybelline and it’s marker with brush tip and very convenient easy to use. Unfortunately I didn’t put the cap properly yesterday so it dried  (ुŏ̥̥̥̥ ‸ ŏ̥̥̥̥) ु
I was looking for the hypersharp liners everywhere in the mall but none of the stores that has maybelline sell it :( It’s been out of stock for quite some time…. So I bought other type instead. I was gonna buy the pencil one, but unfortunately the staff gave me the crayon one—which breaks really easily and the type I hate the most to me, and I didn’t re-check it at the register (T▽T)
While I was looking for the hyper sharp one, I also saw the Hyper Glossy Runway Pop Liquid Liner. I used to have a colored liner that I bought in sephora a few years ago (and it’s gone now, gone). It’s cheap, cheaper than the hyper sharp liner. It’s only IDR 49k which is less than USD 5!
I love the pink color~
I immediately tested it out after I get home LOL. I 
Ta-daaaaaa~ My right eye was half covered by my bangs though LOL. I tried to put the bangs away but they always get back to that position…. And the liner on my right eye wasn’t actually really shown as my eyes are different and the right one seems to be smaller and softer(?) double eyelid(???). wtf is soft double eyelid… Well, the point is the left one is bigger than the right one and the eyelid is more visible as well…. 
I think the thicker, the better the result as it’d be more visible. And I think it’s prettier if black eyeliner is applied at the bottom of eyeliner like this model on their ads….. 
I still really love it though…since it’s pink~ LOL. I also immediately sent a snapchat to my friends LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment