March 10, 2014

sleepy

I’m really really reallyyyyyy sleepy! I only slept for 3 or 4 hours last night. I just couldn’t sleep. I couldn’t stop thinking about everything, my life, my friends, the event, homeworks….. 
We (my colleagues & I) agreed to meet at the uni lounge at 9am to make the event proposal. But it was raining so everyone was late. I was late for 15min but I still get there first -_- It turned out that the lounge was used for an official meeting so I just go to the student org booth to wait for the others -_-
Some of them finally showed up. Then we started making the proposal. I had a networking class at 11am so I leave them first. We planned to continue at 5pm. But somehow they just went home so I go home too -_-
I went to a tailor first to get my winged hoodie resized to be smaller since it’s really oversized! I ordered it one size larger than mine in purpose so the arm won’t be too short. Then it turned out to be two size larger for me -_- I thought M would fit me so I ordered L which turns out really big. But I’m just glad I didn’t order S or M else the arms would be too short ._.
I’ve been sleepy for a whole day and yet I didn’t even take a nap ._, it’s almost 1am and now I’m eating -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment