March 10, 2014

congratulations

I just remembered I wanna write about this. It’s a song from sexy second by sexy zone. But I just wanna say it to myself as I got promoted to be a treasurer of an event this year.
I THINK I SHOULD REWARD MYSELF A WHOLE CAKE DURING KENTO’S BIRTHDAY NEXT THURSDAY!
So a colleague whom a head of an event this year asked me to be the treasurer for the event. I honestly kinda rejected him at first since I just wanna be lazy this year and bored doing events but I told him to convince me to join him. He himself just got appointed like a week before and his face was so confused as he’s convincing me lol. I kinda pitied him and he’s been helping me quite a lot last year and not being such a pain in the ass like other colleagues so perhaps it’s okay to help him this year.
I missed the last episode of shokura but I still manage to watch the last song and it was sexy zone singing congratulations. I just felt they did congratulate me LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment