March 20, 2014

busy as hell

I’ve been really busy lately that I didn’t even have time to update my blog -_- and I’m already sleepy. I spent moat of my time at the campus lately, leaving my lovely dog behind for hours. I wish I just could go home and relaxing and do nothing at the apt. 
I went to pasar baroe yesterday to buy fabrics. I have to make a lot of bow ties. And probably a lot of decorations for the farewell party of those who graduate this year.
I just can’t believe how fast the time flew. It’s already been more than a year since I joined the student org and now some of my seniors are graduating.
I also went to asemka last saturday to buy bow ties and bow hair clips. They’re gonna be used as souvenirs for the farewell party. I only bought the hair clips at the end, since I don’t find the store that sells bow ties. Then I told the others to just make the bow ties on our own. It’ll reduce the cost a loooooot.
I’m so sleepy I don’t know what to tell you anymore. I’m reading anne frank’s journal. I wish I gave you a name when I started writing on you, my blog. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment