February 12, 2014

ugh finals

Yesterday’s exam was a somewhat disaster! My friends from other class said my 40% worth points answer was wrong, but my classmates it’s correct. And I couldn’t do a 10% worth points question so now I’m either get 80%-90% something or down to 40%-50% -____-
I went back home at 10am. I slept until around 8pm. I woke up a few times though…… I’m still sleepy but I have to study for tomorrow’s exam! It’s entrepreneurship and I’m sooooo lazy. I thought I’d be done with business studies after I graduated from high school -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment