February 19, 2014

tuesday

I slept for a pretty long time on Monday night. I think it’s even longer than the sleep I had during each night on examination week -_-
I & T went back to nook for lunch but the pizza was still not available, whatever. So we went to a korean restaurant and I order kimchi soup and I seriously regret it even though it’s delicious -_- It’s forever hot and burnt my tongue every time I sip the soup -_-
Then we went to vivo city to go to daiso again and click six. I bought a lot of stuffs in daiso! However the click six store wasn’t there anymore -_- 
Then we went to marina bay sands. It’s a mall full of luxury shops. I did nothing but go to the restroom there LOL. We saw a group of japanese school boys at the MRT station when we’re going there. And 2 of them were so cute and ikemen level handsome!! such cute, very eye candy!! LOL. T and I couldn’t stop giggling since we saw them at the entry of the station when they’re talking to each other. I tried my best to look at them secretly LOL. I couldn’t stop laughing when both of us look back and saw them already walking the same direction as us. They rode the same train as us but sadly we had to get off the train first (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)
I wanted to go to merlion but I forget the way to go there so we just went back to bugis -_- We went to bugis junction which I love because there’s a lot of yummy food there LOL. I wanted to eat ice cream hot dog but it’s not there anymore -_- But there’s egg balls! I think it’s still new because it wasn’t there 2 years ago. I usually buy the original one, but I bought the pizza one this time.It has cheese, sausages, and some other stuffs on it and it’s SO YUMMY!!!!
Then we went to bugis+ to go to click six….so it’s moved -_- I bought two earrings and all of the stuffs there are 50% off! I’ve always loved click six accesories~ I wish they’ll open a store here someday……
We went back to bugis junction because I remember there were purikura booths over there. But it’s not there anymore -_- It seems a lot of stuffs I used to go aren’t there anymore -_- The music store isn’t there anymore as well -___-
So T went home and I go to the airport. But I stopped by at the supermarket at bugis junction first to buy some chocolates I like and aren’t sale in indonesia lol. I couldn’t find milky way though….. I bought mars, freddo, and time out! I also bought some snacks for my mom.
Then I went to the airport by MRT. I’ve checked in earlier so I go directly to the departure area in terminal 3. I went to watsons there to buy my mom a shower gel that she likes and not sold in indonesia. I couldn’t find it in the watsons at terminal 3 so I go to the other one at terminal 1. I finally found it and it’s almost boarding time so I go back to the terminal 3. I was alone on the skytrain when heading back to terminal 3 LOL.
I had dinner on the plane because I don’t have enough time to eat at the airport. I was too busy window shopping there LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment