February 15, 2014

I FUCKING HATE MY UNI

I had multi paper exam again today. The first one was at 8am. I drove my car to get there. After I finished the exam, I go home. Then the second one was at 1pm. I kinda slept in so I rode motorcycle taxi or whatever it’s called in english. Then I finished fast again. I went home riding that fucking expensive motorcycle taxi again. Then I was called by my classmates they handed out the wrong exam paper. I was like ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I WAS ALREADY HOME. Then I rode that fucking expensive motorcycle taxi again just to get fucking there and do the exam.
I had to spent 4 x lunch money FOR THAT STUPID EXAM. The distance from my home to my uni’s around 5km (according to stupid google maps that keep crashing on my phone, I checked this some time ago) or so but I had to fucking be there at that time and there’s also traffic jam everywhere there’s no way I could ride my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment