February 5, 2014

10 days (இ﹏இ`。)

I noticed that the top ball of my belly piercing was sinking like half of it last night…… I was hoping it’s just swollen or something….. I thought it’d just stay as it was as long as I didn’t touch it. I wanted to believe it’s just swollen and wait for the swelling to heal for a week, else I’d go back to the piercer. But it sank even more in the morning…. there’s only 1/4 ball left on the surface……. I freaked out and literally cry like a toddler -_- I really don’t wanna take it out. But there’s really nothing I could do. So I went back to the piercer (2 hours before the final exam -_-) to get a longer barbel or bigger ball. It sunk even more by the time I arrived at the piercer. I was glad there’s a longer barbel there. So the piercer took my sinking piercing out, and it’s not swollen!! But the hole of the top one indeed grew bigger (/□\*)・゜ This one’s longer but it’s just the right size to my hole. The longer barbel had tiny ball as well on the top so it will most probably sink to my skin again. So we decided to just take it off instead….. and I may get re-pierced after it’s completely healed….if I want. It’s only been 10 days since I finally got my belly pierced but now it’s taken off (╥_╥) and I’m pretty sure it’s already closed right now (╥_╥) I really love the navel piercing and I’ve always wanted one. But I’m not sure to get it re-pierced or not….. the pain was too much and I was about to pass out when I get it pierced but I tried my best to stay awake. I almost passed out again today when the piercing was taken off…… but I really love it and belly rings are just soooooo cute I just wanna buy them all even though I didn’t don’t have one…….. I hope I’ll be brave enough to re-pierce it again someday (oT-T)尸
AND I WAS SO BUSY TAKING CARE OF THE PIERCING I JUST FORGET EVERYTHING I’VE STUDIED ALL NIGHT LONG. I DIDN’T REMEMBER THE LANGUAGE TO WRITE. I REMEMBERED WHAT TO WRITE ON IT BUT I DON’T FUCKING REMEMBER THE LANGUAGE. DAMN. I’m sure I have to re-take this class again on summer (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

No comments:

Post a Comment