January 17, 2014

I forgot to put a title -_-

I officially hate going out! I couldn’t stop binge eating and I lose half of money that I’ve been saving up to re-dye my hair to pay those food -_- I went to meet my high school friends. One of them is going to south korea to continue her studies (and she’s on the plane now, have a safe flight R!). We met at Nanny’s Pavillion at Flavor Bliss.
First, I ate this salmon baked rice or something, with tartar sauce + mozarella cheese. It cost me almost USD 5, I don’t even remember how much it exactly cost on IDR.
image
Then this thin pancake with vanilla ice cream inside of it, and whipped cream and oranges. I spent around USD 4 for this.
image
Then another ice cream from Haagen Dazs, almost USD 3. It did taste like creme brulee and was delicious.
image
image
and ANOTHER one from Haagen Dazs as well. I thought this contains 2 of medium sized round ice cream wafers or something like the picture. But it actually only one oval shaped ice cream wafer. Still delicious though. Almost USD 4. And I just realized the one on the picture’s indeed an oval one -_-
image
At least all of them were delicious. But I gotta save up even more ._. damn I hate myself for spending too much on food.
I somehow didn’t talk much with my friends. I wish I talked more though, but I just can’t. I didn’t know what to talk about, and I don’t know what I should and should not talk about to them. 
and now I’m worried about me. Going somewhat-alone. To the color run. Next week. 5K run. I’m not sure I can do that. That’s so long. Somebody help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment