January 13, 2014

Disappointment

Since I didn’t get to pierce my belly button yesterday, the day was quite a disappointment. Although I got to reactivate my old precious number for my iphone. But my iphone’s been restarting itself every 10 seconds or so(;¬_¬)
I watched frozen and cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2. I love both of them. I think there’s too much songs on frozen though. Why did they keep singing like every 10 min or so -_- I tried to upload gifs of cloudy with a chance of meatballs, but the error uploading photos always shows up even though the size of the gifs aren’t larger than 1MB.
I got to eat in Kin no Taki yesterday at pelangi though. It’s been years since the last time I had a meal there. The place was much less crowded than the one in PIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment