December 26, 2013

2 Broke Girls

I just finished watching 2 broke girls up to the latest episode! I can’t wait for the next episode! Soooooooo will caroline end up with a married man? I can’t wait for the next episode!!!!!
I didn’t do much either to day. I didn’t go anywhere. I had burger king’s swiss mushroom for dinner.
I haven’t eaten anything sweet after the dinner. I feel unfinished! 
I’ve finished 2 broke girls and I’m running out of tv shows now. I wonder what I should watch next……
My classmates were bitching about the letters that my uni sent to their houses. There’re scores and such on that letter and their parents see them and they got scolded. One got scolded because he often skipped classes. Why the hell did he skip classes if he knows his parents are that scolding parents type -_- 

No comments:

Post a Comment