November 15, 2013

the bitch

I’ve hated my colleagues from the play project ever since. One of them just talked my fb page and saw my ancient posts and I really feel uncomfortable with it. I don’t like anyone stalk me, either online or offline. AND HE FUCKING DID THIS WHILE I WAS WATCHING SHOKURA AND I MISSED LOTS OF GOOD PARTS BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING BASTARD. I MISSED THE OPENING OF YOU BIN, I MISSED HIRANO SHO’S TALKING, I COULDN’T CONCENTRATE WATCHING THE SHOW, I MISSED SOME PARTS OF NAKAJIMA KENTO. AND THESE MAKE ME EVEN ANGRIER. I WAS SO ANGRY I COULDN’T TALK IN INDONESIAN. WHENEVER I’M TOO FUCKING ANGRY I’LL SPEAK IN ENGLISH UNINTENTIONALLY AND ALL SWEAR WORDS JUST COME OUT. I SERIOUSLY HATE THIS BITCH. I’D DEFINITELY STAB HIM WITH A SCISSOR OR KNIFE IF HE’S IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW. I’M SO UPSET I’M CRYING. I CAN’T WATCH THE SHOKURA PEACEFULLY AND IT’S ENDING. I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH. I EVEN MISSED HOKUTO TOO. I FUCKING HATE MY COLLEAGUE. I REALLY HATE THAT BITCH.
AND NOW I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THIS EPISODE TO REWATCH IT BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING STUPID STALKER

No comments:

Post a Comment