September 10, 2013

Whose Wedding?

There was this wedding reception last Sunday which I went with my mom. It’s the wedding of someone, from the family of the wife’s of my mom’s uncle…..it’s just too far I don’t know who’s even married -_-
I wore this dress that I bought some months ago which I just recently remembered that I have that dress. Sadly when I wore it, I looked so big so fat and like a woman in her 30s -_-
and I did my own make up…. it didn’t turn out so great but the super fake eyelashes lol
I met some of my family members there, my grandma, cousins, aunts, uncles, and so on. I was there for only about an hour because my mom had to go to work in the morning yesterday. I really didn’t do anything but eat since I was quite hungry when I arrive there -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment