September 26, 2013

Photo Wonder

I downloaded Photo Wonder last week and I’ve quite enjoyed using the app because it’s wonderful lol. It can make they eyes bigger, brighter skin, thinner face/body/whatever, and have the effect to make the boobs look bigger LOL I’ve never used this one though. It also has many cute decorations and frame and such and it’s cute and funny and wonderful. I love the app! I did some editing yesterday and it turned out lol LOL.
I downloaded Photo Wonder last week and I’ve quite enjoyed using the app because it’s wonderful lol. It can make they eyes bigger, brighter skin, thinner face/body/whatever, and have the effect to make the boobs look bigger LOL I’ve never used this one though. It also has many cute decorations and frame and such and it’s cute and funny and wonderful. I love the app! I did some editing yesterday and it turned out lol LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment