September 22, 2013

News Anchor

IT’S THE LAST DAY OF HOLIDAY AND I JUST KNOW THAT MY FAVORITE NEWS ANCHOR EVER HAS RESIGNED FROM HIS NEWS PROGRAM!!!!!!! I’M SO SAD AND HEARTBROKEN ;_____;
I just knew this after my friend told me that Jeremy Teti, my favorite news anchor, was on an entertainment-gossip show program. So that program’s theme is like a news so he’s like the anchor there but it’s totally different compared to when he’s in a real news program!!! He has funny intonation and when he read news it’s so funny and thanks to him I like to watch news!!! But he’s stopped being a news anchor I’m just so sad ;___; He even hasn’t won the Panasonic Gobel Awards though he’d been nominated for years because freaking anchors from other news channel just kept winning ughhhh I hate them so much! And I watched that infotainment news and it’s not funny!!!!!! The other anchor just kept talking and I definitely hate her and JT talked only a little ;_______; It’s not fun at all!!!! 
This is a very shocking news to me and it’s the worst last day of holiday I’ve ever had ;______;

No comments:

Post a Comment