September 22, 2013

Last Day of Holiday

It’s last day of holiday and I don’t know how I should react…. I only have 2 weeks of summer holiday because that stupid play thing and today’s the last day of holiday and it’s around 11:30pm and it’s monday soon and I have to go to campus at the noon. Yes, luckily the class for monday is at noon, well the first class. Then the two other classes till the night. Fuck. I haven’t even reached the “i’m so bored I don’t know what to do anymore phase” this holiday -_- Then I also have classes on Tuesday till Friday and they are all morning classes. Fuck. But it’s not really bad actually as it means I’m free from the afternoon till midnight. I wish my grades are getting better this semester as my GPA is really bad because of last semester -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment