September 20, 2013

iOS 7

Everyone’s downloading iOS 7 and I’m downloading other things……………..
I definitely won’t upgrade my ios on my iphone for now as I’ll definitely too lazy to jailbreak and download everything all over again and I’m pretty sure the untethered jailbreak won’t be available for at least 2 or 3 or 6 months from now and I definitely won’t ever use the tethered jailbreak ever again it’s too troublesome and yes I do still need to jailbreak my iphone even if it’s ios 7 already which the features somehow already on my phone for quite a long time thanks to the jailbreak because I love those dashboard and definitely the uber cool batman logo which replaces my carrier logo and my super cute hello kitty wallpaper for the notification center which I love so muchhhhh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment