August 12, 2013

SUMMARY 2012

I just watched last year’s summary. It featured sexy zone and johnny’s junior. I think hsj’s summary is better than sexu zone’s one. But I couldn’t stop “kyaaaaa”-ing kento LOL. The HSJ one’s more acrobatic, and I would even recommend others who don’t know hsj at all to watch it because it’s spectacular. The sexy zone one’s more like a normal concert but with the members flying around on it… It might be boring for other people who don’t know them or aren’t their fans, though they still may amaze since the members were flying during singing. They also still use that flying dragon as well. I wonder why do they use that flying dragon every year..? Why didn’t they try something…a new one..? Anyway I screenshot the show during kento’s teleportation~



No comments:

Post a Comment