August 10, 2013

Nakajima Kento

I’m soooooo in love with nakajima kento right now lol. Especially after watching the JMK and candy in shokura. I don’t regularly check the LJ for johnnys anymore so I’m kinda late for everything buy it’s better to be late than never, right? lol~
and this is my favourite part from the candy in shokura~
ahhhh he really has the prince image, like a boyfriend that every girl wants….. like that handsome character on a manga who jumps to real life~ he’s so good doing his job hopefully he’ll stay for a very looooooong time in this business and don’t do anything stupid that will ruin his career.
I love you so much you are my current ichiban right now i’m sorry yamada ryosuke I still kinda like you but not so much as I used to but I’m still excited when I see you now but not as much as I see kento lol kyaaaaaaaaaaaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment