August 10, 2013

KOBOCHAN

I’ve wanted to make this post a few days ago…. but I was just too lazy to do it lol. Well, I just wanna show my things off~
I’ve been collecting lots of manga, especially shoujo manga. I also have doraemon and such though, but I rarely buy them anymore. The price for a manga is very expensive now and I just don’t have anymore space to keep it. However, I bought these Kobo Chan lol. I’ve been buying this series since more than 10 years ago. It’s really a simple 4 strip manga in tankobon and the story is simple as well. I’ve been enjoying reading this for years. 
I really wanted to buy shoujo manga as well but it’s expensive!! The kobo chan series is a bit cheaper than the shoujo manga and it was discounted for a period of time so I bought them lol. Since I’ve been short in money so I just wrote the titles of shoujo manga that I was interested in to my phone and read it online later. I’ve read some of them, but I also can’t find a few of them online though….maybe I’ll just buy them if they’re discounted or something…

No comments:

Post a Comment