July 6, 2013

Vampire

I feel like a vampire because I always sleep at daylight and awake at night time recently. I actually woke up around 2pm today because my mom said she's gonna be back at 3pm and I wanna be awake when she came so she won't know that I slept in the morning again today as she told me to sleep in the night last night. But then after my mom came home I slept again for a while and now I'm finally awake. I think I won't be able to sleep in the night tonight as well. I just had dinner and watched 3 episodes of how I met your mother again. I really love watching it again and again and again and it's not boring at all. I'm quite bored but I don't have anything to do. I wanted to make something using photoshop a few hours ago but now I'm too lazy to do it. I don't knoooooowwwwwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment