July 14, 2013

Holiday is “everyday to campus" day

Seriouslyyyyyy I just wanna lazying around doing meaningless things for hours and realized wow it’s already x o’clock what have i been doing all day blah blah blah, that kind of thing… and then just do it day by day till the holiday is wow it’s one month already, then wow it’s two months already, wow only 1 week left. Sadly I have to go to campus everyday for the org which I currently hate so much and the people as well because they’re turning my 3 months holiday to 1 month holiday ;____; I couldn’t even meet T for the last time this holiday because I’m too busy with those stupid things I hate so muchhhhhh!!!!!! I can’t have fun with my friends, I just wanna have fun with my friends, it’s holiday what’s so wrong with that ;______; Even when I said I’m going to campus again today she was like “huh? going to campus? again?" I MYSELF DON’T WANNA GO!!! IT’S SUNDAY AND I’VE GONE THERE FOR 6/7 AND TODAY WILL BE 7/7 I HATE THIS SO MUCH!!! THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR!!!!!!! I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE THE ORG I HATE THE CAMPUS I HATE DRIVING IN THE MORNING I HATE GETTING SO MUCH PRESSURE FROM SENIORS I HATE BEING TOLD THIS AND THAT EVEN THOUGH I’VE DONE SO MUCH THAT THEY JUST DON’T SEE IT I HATE THEM SO MUUUUCH!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment